Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hot Sake and Sashimi in Snowy Seoul

This past weekend it snowed in Seoul. I'm talking real snow - it reminded me of a Mid Western winter. Luckily the main roads were clear, but the sidewalks were icy and slippery. However, I was determined to check out the "french" neighborhood of Seorae. After going through numerous blogs, I discovered that the best way to get there was to get off at Express Bus Terminal, Exit 5, and walk. 

Now I have never been to France - but I love cheese. Being in Seoul these past few months, I have missed good cheese. I thought Seorae might have some cheese stores. However, it was not to be - by the time we got there it was dark. We wandered into the Paris Croissant, but there cheese selection was minimal. 

We did find a wonderful Japanese restaurant, right by the Paris Croissant - and ended up having some hot sake, Sashimi, and udon with sea food. A perfect way to keep warm on a cold snowy night in Seoul!

No comments:

Post a Comment